Our wedding day - July 3, 2010



Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, May 24, 2010

A DAY IN THE LIFE: WHAT A MAN

Ryan usually has to leave the house around 7:15 in the mornings and I typically don't have to leave until 7:45 to 8:15, depending on where I'm going. So, I've gotten in the habit of getting up a little early and putting together our lunches in the morning. Well, this morning (a fabulous Monday morning) I got done making lunches just as Ryan was getting ready to walk out the door. He came up and gave me a goodbye kiss and as we were hugging this little exchange unfolded:

Me: "Man, I wish we had one more day together."

Ryan: "Me too. But we have the rest of our lives."

This was the sweetest thing that has ever been said to me at 7:15 in the morning. It kept me smiling throughout the rest of the day. I am such a lucky woman to have such a wonderful man!

3 comments:

  1. Aaww, my Bro sure can be a sweetheart when he wants to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so sweet! I can tell you love each other very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww! Y'all are so cute! I'm so happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete