Our wedding day - July 3, 2010



Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Saturday, June 12, 2010

A DAY IN THE LIFE: WEDDING FEVER

Ever since we decided to get married on July 3rd (of this year!) life has been a blur. Entire weeks go by in the blink of an eye as I balance my full-time job with also being a full-time wedding planner. Our wedding date is quickly approaching and I will be so glad when it's here so we can enjoy the results of all this hard work! Oh yeah, and finally being married to the man of my dreams will be a plus too. =)

So far, I have a gown, we have a venue, a photographer, a DJ, a florist, and invitations. Major priorities for this weekend are getting the invitations in the mail, reserving a hotel room for our big night, finding Ryan a suit, finding available bakeries, selecting wines to accompany our reception dinner, making music selections, and contacting potential wedding officials. This weekend will be over before I know it!

Here's a photo of me and Ryan at our venue, standing near the area where we will become man and wife just three weeks from today. More updates to come soon. Wish me luck!!!

1 comment:

  1. We are so happy for the both of you! We can't wait to officially welcome you into our family! You and Ryan make such a beautiful couple. Love you both so much.

    ReplyDelete