15 years ago
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
A DAY IN THE LIFE: THE BLOG IS BORN
Here it is, our first blog post! I guess it's time that I finally got around to setting up a blog for all of our family and friends to visit and keep up with what's going on with us. I hope to eventually update the blog about once per week, but it may be more often until I get caught up on recent happenings. Keep watching! There is much more more to follow in the coming days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey, Sis! I love your blog and I look forward to following it for more updates. Where did you find the cute background?
ReplyDeleteHi Laurie!
ReplyDeleteWOW! how neat is this?! Pop and I are so excited with your blog. We look forward to your updates and pictures!! Mr. Bob helped me set this up cause I'm not very computer literate when it comes to stuff like this, so I thank him. love U!
This is just so great! Not only can I see ya'lls smiles anytime and enjoy keeping up with things, I can show off to my friends by forwarding the link around. What fun!
ReplyDeleteHappy 29th Birthday, Sweet Laurie! By this time 29 years ago, you had been born and looking around the world for all of about 45 minutes. You were 3 weeks overdue so we had labor induced. You weighed just over 10 pounds and you were healthy and beautiful. You started sleeping through the night when you were 3 weeks old. Wow! But then later, by 9 months, you had me up at night while you played Sit 'n Spin. Just think all you have in store now that you are a mother! :-)
ReplyDelete