
I was expecting a proposal sometime soon, but wasn't exactly expecting it to happen during Mother's Day weekend, and certainly not in front of so many family members. However, I am certainly glad that Ryan chose to propose in a way that we were able to share it with family.

I am such a lucky woman to have such a fabulous man in my life. Ryan is so loving and devoted and he demonstrates to me every single day how much he cares about me and the three pets he inherited when he chose me. He keeps me smiling and laughing constantly and I could not ask to be more compatible with my future husband. As if our compatibility weren't enough, Ryan's family has embraced me and mine him. Ryan's family has made me feel so welcome, just like I've always belonged there. I have come to love each and every one of his family members and couldn't ask for a better set of in-laws to share our lives with.

Ryan's family (from left): Santos (dad), Alexis (niece), Bekah (sister), Alenna (niece), Ron (brother-in-law), Lucy (mom), MaKenna (niece), and Ryan.

Aaw I wish we had been there to hear the speech too...I'm sure it was beautiful! We are so lucky to have you joining our family. Can't wait to make it official! Conrats to the both of you!!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad Ryan decided to share the proposal with us! It was pretty cool getting to be there for it!!! We can't wait for the big day and we love you both!
ReplyDelete