Most of my work clothes have become pretty uncomfortable so, in preparing for another week at the office, I went shopping for maternity clothes today. I felt a little silly buying maternity pants when to most people it just looks as if I've put on a little weight. However, I know that my waistline will just continue to expand and soon enough the 12-inch plus wide band of elastic at the waist of my new pants will be very welcome. Mommyhood here I come!
You look sooo cute with your baby-bump! I just love the fact that we can finally start to see that there is a little one in there! Yea!!
ReplyDeleteAuntie Laurie you look beautiful! Lil Peanut sure has grown since the last time we say you!
ReplyDeletehi auntie laurie its us the children of the corn we just wanted to say we cant wait for the baby to hurry up and get here so that we can welcome HIM/her to the family and baby nena says ga thats baby talk for me too !!!
ReplyDeleteThe beginning of your baby bump! How exciting!!! We'll have to be sure and get a pic of our baby bumps together while you're here next month!
ReplyDelete