Our wedding day - July 3, 2010



Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, July 8, 2010

A DAY IN THE LIFE: MR. AND MRS. RYAN RODRIGUEZ

Okay, so I never got back here and posted any further updates during the last three weeks of our wedding planning. Things were just too crazy! The week before the wedding I was out of town for the entire week for some job training in Phoenix. Believe me, it was great fun trying to coordinate wedding details from there. Ryan was really great about helping me out with all he could while I was gone. Also, Marlys, the event coordinator at our wedding/reception venue was fabulous about promptly returning all my emails. I could not have done it without her!

We are now married! We are Mr. and Mrs. Ryan Rodriguez! I cannot believe it got here so quickly! Our day was beautiful and as close to perfect as we could have hoped for. We were worried about rain but ended up not having a problem with that. Instead it was just hot and humid. We are so happy that we got to celebrate our big day with all of our closest friends and family. I don't have any photos yet, other than those that have been posted on Facebook by others. Our photographer plans to have the photos available on their website next week. In the meantime, if you haven't already, go to the web address below and pre-register yourself on the photo website. You will get a $5 credit toward prints and you will also get an email notification when the photos are available for viewing. Here's the site:

http://www.pictage.com/866680

I'd like to give a big shout out to Jennifer Dominguez and Bekah Wiesner who did my hair for the big day. It looked fabulous and I am so glad both of them were there to make sure I looked beautiful for my groom!

An additional shout out to Bekah Wiesner for being my silent and unseen Matron of Honor. If I had chosen to have a wedding party she definitely would have been at the front of the line! She helped make sure that all of the little details were taken care of, from getting all of my "stuff" to the venue to making sure that all of the decorations were gathered up and brought back to my house after the night was over. THANK YOU SO MUCH BEKAH! I owe you BIG TIME!

Finally, thank you to everyone else who gave advice or were involved in the wedding details in some way. Dad, Mom, and Erin, this means you! And all of our guests! We are so glad that you were all there!

2 comments:

  1. The wedding was absolutely beautiful! So were you Laurie! I was more that happy to help make the day as stress free as possible for you and Bro. I had a great time helping Jennifer do your hair...that's definitley one for the books!! ha ha I have always believed that things happen for a reason, that God has a plan for all of us; so I thank God everyday for bringing you into our lives. You and Ryan are two of the most beautiful people I know and you will make such wonderful parents. We love you both so much...and little Peanut too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It truly was a "dream wedding"! I'm so glad I got to be there and we're both so excited for you two!!! Congratulations again!!! We can't wait to see all the pics from the photographer!

    ReplyDelete